The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville (BGCN) has provided opportunities for youth to enjoy activities and experiences that shape character since 1951. Serving youth from kindergarten to 12th grade, the BGCN provides positive and engaging programs that enrich the lives of a diverse group of members.
Last year, the Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville served 2,280 members. No one was turned away because they could not pay the membership fee.
Between the club, the Community Center, and Camp Crosser, we provide opportunities for children and young adults to enjoy activities and experiences that help shape character and offer new perspectives.
If you're ready to join the club please see our membership application button below or contact us at 317.773.4372 for more information.
As you may already know, we are looking forward to moving into a brand new facility! The new Club will be located at 1700 Conner Street and will be connected to our Community Center. We have been busy creating a new space that is designed specifically for our members. We have added a Cafetorium where the children will be able to eat snacks and dinners as well as perform plays and showcase their talents on our new stage. We will have a Music Room, Healthy Lifestyles Room, Tutoring Room, and a Playground too! We are excited to move into our new home and we can’t wait to have the children there to check it all out! We will need to use the winter break to make the big move, train the staff on the new systems, and get everything in place for the kids. The Club will close its doors at 1448 Conner Street for the last time on December 22nd. We will have the Kids Only Grand Opening at 1700 Conner Street on January 15th! We will be open from 7:30am-6:00pm. Club Daybreak fees will be charged that day.
There will be a few other changes in addition to the move:
- We will no longer have a snack bar. A free snack and milk will be given to each member every day after school. Children may still bring a snack from home if preferred.
- Snack and drink vending machines will be available for children to purchase items from.
- On days out of school and school breaks, children must bring a lunch from home. Lunches will still be served on Fridays during school breaks.
- All youth will need a current membership to enter the Community Center for open gym starting January 15, 2018.
- Adults wanting to work with their children during open gym time will be required to have a background check conducted on them prior to attending.
- The entrance to the Community Center will not open until 5pm. Members will enter through the Club.
- Children will be allowed to crossover between the buildings for practices and games. The staff and coaches will work together to transition the children during those times. You will need to contact the Club to communicate when your child will utilize this option.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work through these big changes for our organization. We are grateful that you are part of our Boys & Girls Club family and we can’t wait to continue providing impactful youth development programming in our new CLUB!
Your BGCN Staff