Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville Summer Program Information
The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville offers two summer programs, Club Daybreak and Camp Crosser. Our summer programs offer a safe, fun, interactive activities highlighted with weekly themes to keep the kids engaged and excited for their time at the Club. Please review the program flyers for more information on each program and the weekly themes.
Safety is our number one priority and procedures will be in place to ensure the health and wellness of the kids and staff.
We will be following CDC and local health department guidelines.
- Members & Staff will have their temperature checked and staff/parents will answer a healthy questionnaire daily:
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 or higher or who answers yes to any of the health questions will not be allowed to enter the building and will need to return home.
- If no other Corona Virus symptoms are apparent, the member/staff will be allowed to return 72 hours after they are fever free without the use of fever reducing medication.
- We ask that anyone who is ill (regardless of their temperature or symptoms) stays home for the safety and well-being of the other members and staff.
- A member who becomes ill (regardless of their temperature or symptoms) will be isolated and a call will be made to the parent. We ask that parents have a plan in place and that the child is picked-up within 30 minutes.
- Members & Staff will have temperature checked again during the day
- Additional handwashing stations and handwashing opportunities will be added
- Each program area will be cleaned at the end of each activity and deep cleaned nightly.
- Social distancing practices will be in place
- Staff will be required to wear masks in the building
- It will be optional for members to wear masks (parent provided), except while on the bus to and from Camp Crosser when it will be required (Club will provide if needed).
- Members will be required to follow the safety protocols and all Club rules at all times.
- Preregistration is required. This enables us to better plan for staffing, supplies, snacks and quality programming.
- Limited spots, each program will have groups of 10 kids divided by age groups with one or two staff.
- We will not take field trips in June. We will reassess for July as more guidance is given.
- There are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS. Fees cannot be transferred between programs.
- We will be CLOSED July 3rd.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT OPTIONS
Registration has closed for these events.