Boys & Girls Club Community Center
The Community Center opens its doors to all athletes. This multi-purpose sports facility hosts our athletic programs.
Stay active with these Community Center events:
- Boys and Girls Basketball Leagues & Camps
- High School Basketball Leagues
- Adult Basketball Leagues
- Cheerleading K-5
- Girls Volleyball Leagues & Camps
- Co-ed Adult Volleyball Leagues
- Open Gyms - Basketball, Pickle Ball, Volleyball
Latest Club & Event Downloads
Our Youth Basketball league offers a fun and positive environment for youth to gain more experience on the court, develop their skills, and enhance their abilities to communicate, lead, and be a part of a team.
Our league offers an opportunity for all skill levels to:
- Improve their fundamentals
- Develop a deeper love and knowledge of the game
- Foster a healthy lifestyle
- Registration for the 2020-2021 season is coming soon
- $115 Sports Fee
High School Basketball Leagues
We will be accepting high school basketball registrations in December of 2020 for league play beginning in January of 2021
- This league is for boys or girls in grades 9-12.
- This is a team registration league; up to 10 players on a roster. We will take individual registrations, but will only put teams together if we have enough individual registrations.
- We will only have a girls division if there are at least 4 teams in that division.
- The league will be divided into Fresh/Soph and Jr/Sr age divisions.
- 8 game season with end of season tournament.
- Games are officiated.
- Teams will receive jerseys and must wear their team jerseys for games.
- Team registration fee is $500