Boys & Girls Club Community Center
The Community Center opens its doors to all athletes. This multi-purpose sports facility hosts our athletic programs.
Stay active with these Community Center events:
- Boys and Girls Basketball Leagues & Camps
- High School Basketball Leagues
- Adult Basketball Leagues
- Cheerleading K-5
- Girls Volleyball Leagues & Camps
- Co-ed Adult Volleyball Leagues
- Open Gyms - Basketball, Pickle Ball, Volleyball
Latest Club & Event Downloads
High School Basketball Leagues
- This league is for any boys or girls in grades 9-12.
- This is a team registration league. We will take individual registrations, but will only put teams together if we have enough individual registrations.
- The league will be divided into Fresh/Soph and Jr/Sr age divisions if enough teams are registered in each age division.
- All players must be on the roster to compete in the games. School team players cannot play while they are in season.
- Only 10 players allowed per roster. (No Coaches)
- All players must have a completed electronic waiver completed by the first game in order to compete.
- League play will run from January 25, 2023 through the middle of April.
- Games will be on Wednesdays (FR/SO) and Thursdays (JR/SR) at the Community Center.
- The league is an 8 game season.
- Team jerseys are included and must be worn.
- All registration fees must be paid in full prior to the first game ($500 per team).
Team Registration has closed.
Only click on and submit the individual waiver (below) once you know your team captain has submitted a team registration.
If you have questions contact Tony Eslamirad at 773-4372 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sport Sponsorship Opportunities