Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville Summer Program Information
The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville offers two summer programs, Club Daybreak and Camp Crosser. Our summer programs offer a safe, fun, interactive activities highlighted with weekly themes to keep the kids engaged and excited for their time at the Club. Please review the program flyers for more information on each program.
Safety is our number one priority and procedures will be in place to ensure the health and wellness of the kids and staff.
- Masks are optional.
- Frequent handwashing opportunities and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Water bottle filling stations are available for members to fill their personal water bottles throughout the day.
- Cleaning and sanitizing practices will be conducted regularly.
- Members will be required to follow the safety protocols and all Club rules at all times.
- We require that anyone who is ill (regardless of their temperature or symptoms) stays home for the safety and well-being of the other members and staff.
- A member who becomes ill (regardless of their temperature or symptoms) will be isolated and a call will be made to the parent. We ask that parents have a plan in place and that the child is picked-up within 30 minutes.
- Preregistration is required. This enables us to better plan for staffing, supplies, snacks and quality programming.
- Registration is by week. No daily rates are available at this time.
- There are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS. Fees cannot be transferred between programs.
- We will be CLOSED July 4th.
- Keep up-to-date with all important Club information by joining our Text Club. Text BGCN to 317-972-9800 to enroll today!
- Registration will end on Fridays at 6:00pm for the upcoming week. This includes program registration and before and after care.
- Click here for a Camp Crosser Informational Flyer
- Click here for a Club Daybreak Informational Flyer
SUMMER PROGRAM REGISTRATION OPTIONS