Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville Summer Program Information
The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville offers two summer programs, Club Daybreak and Camp Crosser. Our summer programs offer a safe, fun, interactive activities highlighted with weekly themes to keep the kids engaged and excited for their time at the Club. Please review the program flyers for more information on each program and the weekly themes.
Safety is our number one priority and procedures will be in place to ensure the health and wellness of the kids and staff.
We will be following CDC and local health department recommendations.
- Starting July 10, 2021, we are no longer requiring masks to be worn in our facilities.
- All members and staff will be required to wear a mask while being transported by a Club vehicle.
- We are still recommending any person who is unvaccinated to wear a mask when social distancing guidelines cannot be followed.
- Additional handwashing opportunities will be added and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Water bottle filling stations are available for members to fill their personal water bottles throughout the day.
- Cleaning and sanitizing practices will be conducted regularly.
- Members will be required to follow the safety protocols and all Club rules at all times.
- We require that anyone who is ill (regardless of their temperature or symptoms) stays home for the safety and well-being of the other members and staff.
- A member who becomes ill (regardless of their temperature or symptoms) will be isolated and a call will be made to the parent. We ask that parents have a plan in place and that the child is picked-up within 30 minutes.
- Preregistration is required. This enables us to better plan for staffing, supplies, snacks and quality programming.
- Registration is by week. No daily rates are available at this time.
- There are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS. Fees cannot be transferred between programs.
- We will be CLOSED July 5th.
- Keep up-to-date with all important Club information by joining our Text Club. Text BGCN to 317-972-9800 to enroll today!
- Registration will end on Sundays at 6:00pm for the upcoming week. This includes program registration and before and after care. For example, if you want to register for Week 3 (June 21-25) you must do so before 6pm on the 20th.
- Click here for a Camp Crosser Informational Flyer
- Click here for a Club Daybreak Informational Flyer
SUMMER PROGRAM REGISTRATION OPTIONS
ALL Camp Crosser weeks are now full. Please contact the Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville to be placed on a waiting list. Summer office hours are 7:30 am to 6 pm, please call 317-773-4372.